Up to 25k DOE
I am looking for a Dutch Customer Service Advisor to join the fantastic client of mine who are a global consultancy. This role is looking for a Dutch Customer Service Advisor to work closely with customers in regard to problems that have been reported by map users.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand and meet deadlines by working productively and efficiency while ensuring the quality of the output given to the end client is met.
- Working on multiple short-term projects while adapting to new projects and workspace and expanding your technical specifications.
- Gain the basic understand of end-user operational as well as the technological know-how of online maps.
- Written and verbally fluent in Dutch whether that is through long-term education of the language or being a Dutch native.
- Experience working with Microsoft office with particular focus to Microsoft excel.
- Basic knowledge of SQL language and data mining is desirable but not essential.
The company are looking for someone to start ASAP and will be moving quickly.
If this Dutch Customer Service Advisor role sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary. Interviews will be taking place this week, so please respond ASAP.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who a suitable fit for this Dutch Customer Service Advisor role, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Tasha Allen on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com