An established and growing MS Gold Partner is looking for an AX/D365 Developer to join their team. The client is looking for this individual on a full-time or contract to hire basis. This opportunity will allow you to work with the most up to date MS Stack technologies and only requires 10%-15% travel!
- Customize Dynamics AX/365 for Finance and Supply Chain.
- System Integration and developing web and mobile apps with Power Apps.
- Develop reports in SSRS and Power BI.
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain solutions.
- Work with project managers, system analysts, functional consultants/SMEs, development team, and the end-users to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Take part in design and planning, development, testing, deployment, and support for the client projects.
- Create and maintain technical specification documentation.
- Build packages & deploy Dynamics AX/D365 F&O projects
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX experience
- 2+ years of D365 F&O experience
- 3+ years of ERP development experience
- 3+ years experience with X++, C#, .NET, and SQL
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also independently when needed
- Must be US Citizen or GC Holder
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT is preferred
- Experience working in Visual Studio is a plus
- Experience Microsoft LCS is a plus