There’s an opportunity for a fully remote role as a Dynamics365 Consultant opened up with a lucrative B2B IT Company.
You will be working in all aspects of Dynamics365 and working on providing support to existing Dynamics365 Customers. You will also log and process any support cases, liaising with Microsoft when needed.
The Dynamics365 Consultant will also provision and build solutions workflows, customisations and templates.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Dynamics365 online sales and service experience
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM
- Integration between SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel and Exchange
- Previous experience working in a Technical Support/Dynamics Implementation role
- 2-3 years or more experience
- 20 days holiday accruing 1 per year to 25
- Health Insurance
- Fully remote
Dynamics365, Dynamics Consultant, D365, D365 Developer, Technical Consultant