A world leading space agency are looking for an Engineer with a strong Electronics background to be a Parts Support Engineer, helping with Space Launch projects.
- Liaise with Product Design Engineers, Production and Procurement for parts selection and part related issues.
- Collation of information/data and maintenance of the EEE parts database in co-operation with ECAD and other teams.
- Co-ordinate EEE activities between equipment suppliers, prime contractor (external), review authorities and procurement agents
- Strong background in Electronic Engineering.
- Proven experience in Space and/or safety critical environments.
- Exposure to Circuit Design would be beneficial
- Pro-active and able to take initiative
- Good problem solving & decision making skills
- Clear communication skills
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800