JOB – Electrical Design Engineer
LOCATION - Slough
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £24,000 - £34,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client – an manufacturer of Control Panels and supplier to a number of industries; is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis in Slough.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- Proficiency with CAD software preferably AutoCAD Electrical and E-plan
- Understanding of or background in HV / LV systems and Switchgear
- Fully comfortable working with Electrical circuit diagrams.
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The Electrical Design Engineer’s role will involve:
- Design of Electrical bespoke Electrical Control panel from customer specifications
- Using Eplan on a regular basis to prepare calculations and designs
- Interacting closely with the project team in order to deliver projects in a cost and time efficient manner.
- Taking part in Design Review Meetings
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.