£45,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience)
I am currently working with a company in Preston who design conveyors and material handling systems. They are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
They are offering a salary from £45,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience).
The Electrical Design Engineer will assist in the design of software-based control systems.
The Electrical Design Engineer must be happy to do site work and occasional travel away.
Requirements of the Electrical Design Engineer
- Minimum of HNC in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years working in a similar Engineering environment delivering Electrical and Control systems
- Experience with both 3 phase power circuits & low voltage control circuits
- Proficient with AutoCAD (2D Modelling)
Desired Skills of the Electrical Design Engineer
- Solid Edge 3D Modelling experience
- Amtech experience
- Knowledge of High Voltage Distribution and Control Systems
Please give me a call if you are interested in this role:
Adele Lewis @ Premier Engineering - 07458142387 or 0161 871 8811