Salary: £40,000 -£45,000
A client of mine is currently hiring for an Electrical Design Engineer with aspects of being able to undertake electrical designs for machine and systems including conceptual design. Must be able to design and implement machine interface systems. The ideal candidate would require having HNC/HND or Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering qualifications and knowledge of PLC and Drive control systems (Allen Bradley/Siemens/Omron).The Electrical Design Engineer they’re looking for must be eager to impact on the first day of starting for the business and be willing to progress within their standards.
- Ensuring that design quality is maintained throughout the project placed at hand, meeting companies operating procedures.
- Having a great knowledge of electrical design documents. (Cable schedules, Wiring diagrams, parts list.
- Applying technical due diligence by being process risk aware and applying supplier and internal evaluations to reduce any severe risk.
- Provide a level of skill and experience interpreting the customers and regular requirements to ensure that all electrical designs are perfectly aligned.
- Contribute with machine commissioning activities to a successful FAT and SAT.
- Knowledge in electrical design software
- Microsoft Office Suite
- HNC , HND or BSC in a relevant engineering discipline and post grad design exp.
- Produce general arrangement using AutoCAD
- Able to produce electrical schematic diagrams
- Can calculate and specify control gear, inverter drive and motor sizes
- Worked with Design control systems