LOCATION – North London
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £40,000 per annum
My client – an International manufacturer of bespoke Special Purpose solutions is looking for an EPlan experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in North London. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in Electrical and Control Panel Design for Automated Technology; with a good understanding of PLC Integration for these systems.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 5+ Years’ experience within a similar Electrical Design position.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of Electrical Machinery
- Excellent Panel Design ability; using Eplan preferably.
- PLC Programming Experience for ground up System Development.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Electrical Design of Control Panels and Systems for bespoke solutions.
- Programming of Control Systems to ensure correct Machine Function.
- Participating in Test Builds and on site installations / commissioning.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.