Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Hours: Monday – Friday
A recent client of mine are searching for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their business based in Doncaster. The company work across a range of industries including defence and security, engineering, events and disaster response.
The perfect candidate would be able to produce design data, drawings and compliance documentation to support the manufacture, installation and the approval of the project.
We are also looking for experienced candidates who have previous experience of working within CAA and/or EASA requirements for fixed wing aircraft, particularly subpart J, but we’re happy to receive applications from those looking for their first role for potential trainee opportunities in the future.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes
- Experience in electrical system design within an aviation environment.
- In depth knowledge on Boeing power systems, particularly 757/767, would be a significant advantage.
- Experience with defining, development & demonstrating compliance with airworthiness requirements.
- Experience with production of block diagrams, schematics drawings, wiring diagrams, manufacturing and installation drawings.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with generate certification documentation including ELA, Equipment Assessment, test plans, EWIS analysis and EZAP analysis.
If you are interested please feel free to contact me on the platforms below, even if you’re not interested still contact me if you’re searching for a new role.
- Office: 0161 871 88 11
- Mobile: 447458142416
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jake-simm-231477219/