Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Industry: Building Services
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client who are a world leader within the building Services. Due to team growth an opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis.
- You will have experience in using recognised design software tools such as REVIT, Amtech Dialux and AutoCAD and ideally have design experience in the building services.
- Have great communication skills that can adapt both to external parties and clients but also within the team
- Understand project needs and be able to manage the full delivery
- You will have recognised qualifications in Electrical building services, and either be working towards Chartered Status, or have an interest in doing so.
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team in support to deliver projects
- Experience of people management is desirable
- Future flexibility will be needed for regular co-operation, travel and inter-office working
- In house expertise for Electrical enquiries
- Degree qualified
- StabiCAD experience is desirable along with Cable sizing and lighting Design software.
What’s on offer for you as Senior Electrical Engineer:
- An opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team in a leading consultancy
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent future career opportunities
Sound interesting? If so, please apply with your latest CV or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.