LOCATION - Bedford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
My client – a manufacturer of process equipment for clients in the Food & Drink, FMCG, and Pharmaceutical Industries are looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their operation on a Permanent basis near Bedford.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in the Electrical Design of Control Panels and Systems for Industrial Machinery.
Those with proficiency and strong capability with EPlan CAD Software will be of particular interest.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- Proficiency with CAD software preferably EPlan (AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT will hold some transferable experience).
- Familiarity with Design and Development of 3 Phase equipment and Pneumatic Systems
- Experience within an R&D / product development department
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
The Electrical Design Engineer’s role will involve:
- Design and Development of new products and upgrades to existing product range, in line with market demands.
- Selection of PLCs for Integration with Automated Systems.
- Ensuring compliance with directives and standards of systems throughout the Design process.
- Assessment of customer requirements and delivery of bespoke products to given specifications.
- Taking part in Design Review Meetings
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.