LOCATION – Bristol
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £38,000 - £45,000
My client – an industry leading Manufacturer operating across a number of very high tech industry niches are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Bristol. The ideal candidate will have demonstratable experience in Electrical Hardware Design for Special Purpose Machinery, and some experience in working with PLC Programming.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 5+ Years’ experience within a similar Electrical Design position.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of Electrical Machinery
- Excellent Panel Design ability, proficiency in AutoCAD packages is desired.
- PLC Programming Experience for ground up System Development.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Electrical Design of Control Panels and Systems for bespoke solutions.
- Programming of Control Systems to ensure correct Machine Function.
- Participating in Test Builds and on site installations / commissioning.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.