LOCATION – Bristol
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £40,000 - £50,000
My client – a Manufacturer of Special Purpose Machinery; is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Bristol. The ideal candidate would have strong experience in Electrical and Control Panel Design, with background Design for Motion Control Systems highly desirable.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 5+ Years’ experience within a similar Electrical Design position.
- Experience in working with Schematics for Panel and Electrical Cabinet building.
- Excellent Panel Design ability, preferably using SolidWorks Electrical, although a similar software will be acceptable. (AutoCAD LT, EPlan)
- Experience in Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Systems.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Electrical Design and Build of Control Panels and Cabinets.
- Inspecting Electrical Systems, rectifying faults and making adjustments to PLC Programs.
- Preparing workable Electrical Schematics and Diagrams to enable effective build by Production Engineers.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.