Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £27,000 - £55,000 DOE
Industry: Building Services
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client specialising in retail, commercial and education sectors for the building services industry based in Birmingham. Due to business and project growth, we are recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will join an in-house design team, and work with experienced teams of site and project managers to provide a seamless service from design through to fit-out and commissioning.
- Produce engineering designs, calculations, and specifications, using appropriate technical software such as AutoCAD, Amtech, Revit – highly advantageous
- Manage engineering projects and co-ordinate resource and activities to achieve short-term time and financial targets
- Production of technical drawings using Electrical CAD Software – Dialux or similar
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with clients’ briefs
- Check calculations, specifications, drawings and reports
- Attend and participate in client and project meetings
- Report regularly on the performance of projects against agreed project plans and budgets
- Correspond with external third parties information and technical queries
- Comply with project management, Operational (QA), Environmental and Health and Safety procedures
Qualifications & Education
- Relevant Electrical Engineer degree or similar
- BIM Software – Amtech, Trimble, Revit
- Proven Electrical Design
- Metalwork CAD
- Ongoing Training
- Personal development programmes
- Proven career progression
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity with a leading Building Services organisation, please contact Janhoi Campbell at Premier Engineering for more information and apply!