LOCATION – Exeter
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £45,000
My client – an innovative manufacturer and Systems provider to a niche sector of the Automotive market are on the lookout for an Electrical Systems Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Exeter. The ideal candidate will have some strong experience in working on Electrical Design of Control Cabinets within production facilities.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- A background working on Full Life Cycle product development; with a keen focus on Systems Testing and Validation.
- Electrical Design experience; in either Control Panel or Control Cabinet Hardware Design.
- Experience within a Multi-Functional team, interacting well with other departments across Supply Chain and Finance for effective project delivery.
The Electrical Design Engineer's duties will involve:
- Applying solid knowledge of Electrical Design methods to test and validate different systems.
- Participating in the Design of both Software and Hardware solutions for bespoke product ranges.
- Full System Architecture Design of processing equipment and machinery, including working with Control Systems (PLC and SCADA) and Networking Communication (Profibus, Profinet).
- Delivering reports and technical specifications within an R&D based environment.
- Occasional International Travel.
If you are interested in this Electrical Systems Engineering role, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectations.