LOCATION – Falmouth
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £42,000
My client – an International manufacturer of bespoke Sub Sea Systems is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis in Falmouth.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 3+ Years’ experience within a similar Electrical Design & Panel Building position.
- Experience in working with Schematics for Panel and Electrical Cabinet building.
- Excellent Panel Design ability, preferably using SolidWorks Electrical, although a similar software will be acceptable.
- Experience in Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Systems,
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Electrical Design and Build of Control Panels and Cabinets.
- Inspecting Electrical Systems, rectifying faults and making adjustments to PLC Programs.
- Preparing workable Electrical Schematics and Diagrams to enable effective build by Production Engineers.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.