LOCATION – Guildford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £38,000 - £46,000
My client – an Electrical Service provider operating in the Utilities industry are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Guildford.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 2+ Years’ experience within a similar Electrical Design position.
- Ideally experience in Project Delivery / Design of Grid Connection Systems
- Excellent Panel Design ability; using Eplan preferably
- Hands on experience in the Build / Wiring of Control Panels and Switchgear.
- Experience of working with both HV and LV Systems
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Electrical Design of Control Panels and Switchgear.
- Producing Single Line Diagrams, Panel Layouts and BoMs.
- Hands on Control Panel wiring / building.
- Carrying out Cable Calculations / Sizing of HV and LV Systems.
- Participating in Test Builds (FAT) and on site commissioning (SAT).
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.