LOCATION – Lowestoft
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35000 - £47,500
My client – a Manufacturer of Special Purpose Machinery; is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Lowestoft. The ideal candidate would have strong experience in full lifecycle project delivery of Electrical and Control Panel Design; preferably within Systems Integrators.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 5+ Years’ experience within a similar Electrical Design position.
- Experience in working with Schematics for Panel and Electrical Cabinet building.
- Electrical Panel / Cabinet Design using AutoCAD Electrical, SolidWorks Electrical, or EPlan.
- Experience in Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Systems.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Electrical Design and Build of Control Panels and Cabinets.
- Inspecting Electrical Systems, rectifying faults and making adjustments to PLC Programs.
- Preparing workable Electrical Schematics and Diagrams to enable effective build by Production Engineers.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Lead Electrical Design position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.