LOCATION – Newton Abbot
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £42,000 - £55,000
My client – an International manufacturer of bespoke Special Purpose Machinery is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Newton Abbot.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 3+ Years’ experience within a similar Machinery Design position.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of Electrical Machinery
- Excellent Panel Design ability using either AutoCAD LT or similar software.
- PLC Programming Experience for ground up System Development.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Electrical Design of Special Purpose Machinery.
- Programming of Control Systems to ensure correct Machine Function.
- Participating in Test Builds and on site installations / commissioning.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.