LOCATION – Oxfordshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £28,000 - £38,000
My client – a consultancy working on a number of projects within infrastructure and water treatment in particular, are looking for an experienced Controls / Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis on Oxfordshire.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Control Panel Electrical Design experience, with background in AutoCAD Electrical for Wiring Diagrams and Panel Layouts.
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc) is a bonus.
- Background in Project Delivery.
- Excellent communication skills
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Control System Design for a range of products.
- Electrical Layout drawing and PLC development
- Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
- Working closely with customers from conception to project delivery in order to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.