LOCATION – West Sussex
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £38,000 - £50,000
My client – a Control Panel and Systems provider across the Water Industry are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis in West Sussex.
The ideal candidate would have experience in delivering complex Electrical Designs to customer specifications and with full compliance to BNEN 61439.
Those with strong experience in working with Motor Actuation and PLC Systems for 230V - 24V Control Circuits will be of particular interest.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 3+ Years’ experience within a similar Control Panel Design position.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of Electrical Systems in the Water Industry.
- Excellent Panel Design ability using either AutoCAD LT or similar software.
- Strong experience with Test Procedures and understanding of Electrical Test results.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Liaising with Customers from Design to stage to develop Drawings and Solutions from the ground up.
- Electrical Design of Control Panels mainly within the Water / Waste Treatment industry.
- Delivery of Electrical Schematics, Cable Schedules, Enclosure Designs, Loop Drawings and P&IDs.
- Working closely with Technical Teams to ensure adherence to standards, specifications and relevant budgets.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.