LOCATION – Weymouth
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £32,000 - £38,000
My client – an industry leading Manufacturer of Machinery are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer on a permanent basis in Weymouth.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 3+ Years’ experience within a similar Control Panel Design position.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of Electrical Systems.
- Excellent Panel Design ability using either AutoCAD LT or similar software.
- Good proficiency in Control Systems Programming using PLC Software (Siemens, Allen-Bradley etc).
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Liaising with Customers from Design to stage to develop Drawings and Solutions from the ground up.
- Electrical Design of Control Panels.
- Programming of Control Systems across varying PLC software.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.