LOCATION – Worthing
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £45,000
My client – a Manufacturer and provider of Turn-Key Switchgear solutions across a number of industries are on the lookout for a number of Electrical Design Engineers to join their team on a Permanent basis in Brighton.
The ideal candidate would have experience in delivering complex Electrical Designs to customer specifications, with a good understand of PLC Selection and Integration.
They're open to considering a range of experience levels across a couple of different positions; so would be open to reviewing profiles for talented Junior Engineers through to experienced Senior Designers.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Industrial experience within a similar Control Panel or Electrical Switchgear Design position.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of Electrical Systems across a number of industries - Rail background will be beneficial.
- Excellent Panel Design ability using either AutoCAD LT or similar software.
- Strong experience with Test Procedures and understanding of Electrical Test results.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Liaising with Customers from Design to stage to develop Drawings and Solutions from the ground up.
- Electrical System Design for Vehicles and Material Hanlding equipment.
- Delivery of Electrical Schematics, Cable Schedules, Enclosure Designs, Loop Drawings and P&IDs.
- Working closely with Technical Teams to ensure adherence to standards, specifications and relevant budgets.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.