Location – Surrey
Type – Permanent
Salary – £33,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
My client works within the manufacturing industry and they are looking to take on an Electrical Development Engineer, on a permanent basis, in the Surrey area.
The Electrical Development Engineer should ideally have the following attributes:
- Experience designing control systems
- Experience with both hardware and software systems
- Strong knowledge of electrical and embedded software
- Ability to use test equipment
- Ability to write concise test and validation protocols
- Ensure new products perform and function to the agreed standards
- Responsible for travel to Suppliers/Customers sites
- Being the voice of all things electrical
- Prototyping and testing concepts and ideas for further development
If you or someone you know is interested in the Electrical Development Engineer role, please apply with your most up to date CV, salary expectations, availability and contact details.