LOCATION - Dorchester
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client – a manufacturer and integrator of systems across the Automation and Control Systems market are on the lookout for an experienced Electrical Development Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Dorchester. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of working within an R&D based environment across Electrical and Electronic functions to deliver new product solutions and also improve existing designs.
The Electrical Development Engineer will ideally have experience in the following:
• Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar.
• Proficiency with CAD software preferably AutoCAD / AutoCAD Electrical, although similar packages will be acceptable. (EPlan, SolidWorks Electrical)
• Familiarity within Control Panel Design for 3 Phase Equipment.
• Experience within an R&D / product development department
• Strong understanding of Electronic Systems.
The Electrical Development Engineer’s role will involve:
• Design and Development of new products and upgrades to existing product range, in line with market demands.
• Assessment of customer requirements and delivery of bespoke products to given specifications.
• Liaison with all departments of the business; in order to control cost and delivery time
• Taking part in Design Review Meetings
• Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this position Electrical Development Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.