LOCATION - Kent
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client – a manufacturer of bespoke Equipment and Machinery are on the lookout for an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join their R&D Department on a Permanent basis in Kent.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of PLC and Higher Level Programming for Machinery or Automotive Controls.
Those with knowledge of CODESYS platforms will be of particular interest.
The Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- Excellent proficiency in Software Programming for PLCs and within C++
- Proficiency with CAD software for EDS Design (AutoCAD Electrical preferred)
- Familiarity with Design and Development of 3 Phase equipment and Pneumatic Systems
- Experience within an R&D / product development department
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
The Control Systems Engineer’s role will involve:
- Design and Development of new products and upgrades to existing product range, in line with market demands.
- Programming for Machine and Automotive Control Systems.
- Writing Software at Structured Text Level and in C++.
- Ensuring compliance with directives and standards of systems throughout the Design process.
- Assessment of customer requirements and delivery of bespoke products to given specifications
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this Control Systems Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.