JOB – Electrical Draughtsman
LOCATION - Twickenham
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £26,000 - £34,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client – a Special Purpose Machinery manufacturer is looking for an Electrical Draughtsman to join their team on a permanent basis in Twickenham.
The Electrical Draughtsman will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- Proficiency with CAD software preferably AutoCAD / AutoCAD Electrical
- Understanding of or background in PLC Design
- Fully comfortable working with Electrical circuit diagrams / Wiring
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The Electrical Draughtsman’s role will involve:
- Input of sketches and designs of Electrical diagrams into CAD software.
- Construction of Bills of Material, Parts list, supplier information drawings etc
- Interacting closely with the project team in order to deliver projects in a cost and time efficient manner.
- Taking part in Design Review Meetings
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.