LOCATION – Bristol
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 - £35,000
My client – an innovative manufacturer of equipment and componentry for a number of industries are on the lookout for an Electrical or Automation Engineer / Technician to join the team on a permanent basis in Bristol.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in wiring Electrical Control Panels from scratch and integrating them into Automated Production Machinery.
Those with experience in improvemnt of production lines and machinery will be of particular interest.
The Electrical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Experience in Control Panel Wiring for Special Purpose / Production Machinery.
- Machine Build and Electrical Test experience.
- Demonstrable ability in working from Engineering Drawings to deliver assemblies.
- Understanding of how to make adjustments to PLC Systems.
- Willingness to contribute to continuous improvement within production processes.
The Electrical Engineer's duties will involve:
- Working within a busy Manufacturing Facility to wire Control Panels.
- Control Panel/ Cabinet wiring for Special Purpose Machinery.
- PLC fault finding and adjustment (Siemens S7 knowledge preferable).
- Working with other departments to effectively deliver upgrades to the production facility.
- Routine Electrical Maintenance.
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineering based role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.