Prefered Wiring Regulations 17th or 18th edition or some form of electrical training, the company is currently installing new systems and would like someone to manage the installation of that new equipment leading into onsite supervision.
- Ensure the results of inspection and testing are recorded properly
- Organize electrical installations on sites
- Organize Health and safety on sites
- Have availability for annual audits with the NICEIC
- Carry out method statements and risk assessments
Required qualifications and Skills
- 17th or 18th wiring regulations edition
- Qualified Supervisor for NICEIC
- NVQ level 3 Electrical Installation or Apprenticeship equivalent
- Track record/experience in supervision
- Ability to liaise with customers
If you have the requiered skillset, then please get in touch with Jake Simm.
0161 871 88 11