A client of mine is currently hiring for an Electrical Fitter with aspects of being able to undertake Electrical installations preferably with control panels. Must be able to confidently fault find and comfortably follow engineering drawings. The ideal candidate would require 16th/17th or 18th wiring regulations qualification or preferred background of being an apprentice. The Electrical Fitter they’re looking for must be eager to impact on the first day of starting for the business and be willing to progress within their standards.
- Building control panel experience
- Wiring towards sensors and safety switches
- Keep electrical safety to high standard
- Uploading and Downloading PLC programme that are appropriate to ensure the correct running of machinery used.
- Genuine control panel building experience
- Wiring regulations city and guilds qualifications
- Worked with running electrical PDI in the past
- Confident in fault finding