Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55K - £70K DOE
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Industry: Energy & Power
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a world leader in low carbon power generation technologies, a very innovative and future thinking business. Due to an increase in new projects and team growth a new opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Integration Lead to join on a permanent basis.
Overall Purpose of Role:
Lead a team of EDS & Mechanical Engineers to design, maintain & test Electrical Distribution Systems and Electrical Enclosures.
Implementation of multiple application streams including alternative fuels and other product line variants
- Day to day management of the team including prioritization of workload
- Monitor issue trackers and apply problem investigation and solving techniques to resolve issues. Follow through issue resolution to update requirements, DFMEA, DVP and test cases as required.
- Provide and present status metrics to senior management team
- Design & Maintenance of harness and enclosure models (both 2D & 3D)
- Control of interface definition documentation for all sensors and actuators
- Generate validation plans from system requirements
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience required:
- Minimum of 1st degree in Engineering or related subject
- Prior experience of team leadership
- Experience in using VeSys or Arcadia design systems
- Knowledge of problem-solving methods e.g. 8D
- Some experience of developing complex EDS layouts, ideally for high integrity applications e.g. Hybrid Electric/Electric Vehicles UAV’s, Satellites would be significantly advantageous
- Some knowledge of Gas Turbines Control would also be advantageous
Sound intersting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for furhter information and apply!