Multi-Skilled / Electrical Bias
Location: Nr Basildon
Salary: £46k - £49k (based on experience)
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical – Mechanical – PLC – PPM – Manufacturing – Industrial
A brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading specialist manufacturing & suppling business in Essex.
The Maintenance Engineer will be required to carry out planned preventative maintenance, any breakdown/reactive maintenance as well as fault finding on electrical machinery, commission and install all site machinery including conveyors, motors, packaging machinery & pumps.
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve:
- Carrying out all reactive & planned electrical maintenance.
- Carrying out general electrical installation work.
- Routine checking and testing of all types of electrical systems.
- Identifying hazards, promoting Health & Safety through safe working procedures.
The Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following qualities:
- 17th Edition qualification.
- Apprenticeship qualification in electrical engineering.
- Experience with PLC’s.
- Experience with PPM & breakdown/reactive maintenance.
- Manufacturing machinery fault finding.
This fantastic opportunity has come about via company growth and is offering a salary between £46,000 and £49,000. This company operate on a number of shift patterns so the Maintenance Engineer will need to have a relaxed attitude to shift patterns.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, or you would like to find out more then please apply with your most up to date CV along with your availability and salary expectations.