Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A leading manufacturer in the food industry are currently looking to add an electrically bias Maintenance Engineer to their rapidly growing team in Leicestershire. The company are looking to add an ambitious and motivated individual to their existing team.
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance on Production Machinery
- Reactive breakdown Maintenance
- Fault finding on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic machinery and components
- Fault finding on PLC controls
Skills and experience:
- Have experience within the FMCG or Food industry
- Have a relevant electrical qualification (minimum City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical installations or like qualification)
- Experience working with hydraulic and pneumatic control systems
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Generous holiday allowance and a day off on your birthday
If you are an Electrical Technician with a background in the lighting assembly, then please contact Rob at Premier Group.