£38,000 - £42,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Additional Company Benefits
Are you an Maintenance Engineer from an Electrical background looking for a long-term role offering further training and career development allowing you to become an expert in the food industry?
One of the Britain's largest food companies who employ over 2500 staff across various UK sites are now looking to add a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with Electrical bias to their team in Liverpool. On offer is an opportunity to work for a large blue chip food manufacturing business. They are a market leader and a company highly known across the UK for their continued staff training and career progression, alongside this will receive the opportunity to boost earnings through additional overtime.
You will work within the existing Maintenance team to minimise down time and maximise efficiency.
This position would suit a Maintenance/Electrical Engineer looking for a permanent role within a world leading FMCG company.
- Planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
- Working within the engineering team to identify and implement improvements
- Ensure all works are carried out on time and in a safe and efficient way.
- PLC fault finding
- Working on bespoke one of a kind machines
- Days based
- Experience with engineering equipment (Electrical Components, Mechanical components, Rockwell Allen, Pneumatics, Bradley PLCs ETC
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Keen to work overtime
- An electrical qualification will be considered advantageous
- Any experience in Food or FMCG will be considered advantageous