Electrical Maintenance Engineer
A manufacturing company in Edinburgh are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. They have recently received a massive investment allowing them to expand their head count, invest in new manufacturing machines and expand their product range. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will provide full engineering support under the leadership of Engineering Team Leaders and the Chief Engineer. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will resolve machine breakdowns and ensure maximum line efficiency of the production process.
In this role you will focus on the Automation side of maintenance, electrical and mechanical fault finding, PLC's, Installations and Commissioning. PPM'S, Breakdowns, continuous improvement projects, setting up and delivering PPM Plans, will also form key elements of your role. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the Health and Safety / Food Safety standards are meet.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
- PLC fault finding
- Ability to diagnose and rectify downtime to deliver preventative maintenance activities on packaging & process machinery
- Periodic servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Respond to breakdowns quickly and efficiently, systematic fault finding, and identify
- Working on bespoke one-of-a-kind machines
Requirements of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Any experience in Food or FMCG will be considered advantageous
- Time served Electrical Engineer with Mechanical experience 70/30
- Minimum Level 3 Electrical qualifications
Adele Lewis @ Premier Engineering - 07458142387 or 0161 871 8811
If you know anyone who might be interested, we offer up to £500 for referrals!