Salary base of 30k a year plus a bonus after 6 months of £30 a week + Overtime
I am currently working with a highly recommended food manufacturer based in Preston, who are looking for an electrical maintenance engineering to join their Maintenance Engineering team.
- The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to support the site maintenance and machinery repairs on a day-to-day basis at a professional standard.
- Working on state-of-the-art food production machinery
- Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained daily, also completing daily Electrical Maintenance check sheets and job cards.
Desired Requirements for the Electrical Maintenance Engineering Role:
- BTEC in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or an equal qualification.
- A food manufacturing environment (Preferred)
- A completed 18th Edition training would be a great advantage
- Attention to detail around the workplace
- Having the ability to complete deadlines on time, and deal with workloads officially
Please feel free to contact me via email on email@example.com or at our office on 0161 871 8811
Jake Simm | Premier Engineering