Based: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
I’m working with one of the UKs largest maritime businesses that invest in improving and extending network sea routes, major roads, and rail. The company handle large containers from bulked goods to cars, renewable energy and offshore. They’re requiring an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to impact strongly in their business straight away.
- Responding efficiently to electrical maintenance work on electrical systems, services plant, and equipment.
- Reading technical schematic drawings and acting upon the job at hand.
- Working in a rotating shift pattern.
- Maintaining heavy machinery and equipment such as cranes and hoppers.
- IEE Wiring regulations 16th and upwards.
- Knowledge and experience around health and safety issues towards electrical works.
- Ability to work with combined spaces and heights
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- A history/background of working with cranes.