My Client is looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Stourbridge area of the West Midlands. They are a market leader in the manufacturing industry.
Responsibilities: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Breakdown and preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Fault finding of mechanical and electrical machinery
- Ensuring effective communication with fellow team members and management
- Fault finding on PLC controls, Siemens S5 / S7 and Omron PLC’s
- PLC experience (Siemens or Omron)
- Ideally 5 years or more experience of electrical and mechanical maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- 17th Edition or 18th Edition is advantageous but not essential
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge, then please contact Rob at Premier Group.