LOCATION – Cardiff
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £45,000
My client – an Manufacturing and Process Plant are on the lookout for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis near Cardiff.
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting production lines within an FMCG type environment to Interrogate and Fault Find PLC Systems when breakdowns or errors occur.
Those with strong experience using Siemens PLCs within an industrial Production Facility will be of particular interest.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering.
- 2+ Years' experience in either Design, Commission or Maintainence of Control Systems for Machinery.
- 18th Edition qualification.
- Experience in providing support to busy Production Lines.
- Background in SAT and FAT Test of Production Machinery.
- Proven ability to work in a maintenance based position.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer's Duties Will Involve:
- Delivering planned and reactive maintenance across the plant.
- Fault Finding and alteration of PLC coding.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Completing Commissioning activities.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.