Rate: (dependent on experience)
Duration: 3 months
I am working with an client based in Manchester who are looking for a Contract Electrical Panel Wireman / Wiring and Loom Technician for a 3 month contract. The contract is urgent; the Electrical Panel Wireman must be able to start in the next week. It is essential for the Electrical Panel Wireman to be able to understand electrical wiring drawings.
Requirements of the Electrical Panel Wireman
- Atleast 3 year’s experience in cable / loom manufacturing
- Ability to read and understand electrical wiring drawings
- Good cable / wire assembly skills
- Ability to work from electronics data, drawings models etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to produce and maintain good support documentation
- Basic understanding of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering (desired)
Please get in touch if you are interested – Adele Lewis @ Premier Engineering - 07458142387 or 0161 871 8811
If you know anyone who might be interested, we offer up to £500 for referrals!