LOCATION – Pulborough
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £40,000 - £60,000
My client – a Systems Integrator and Service provider across a number of manufacturing industries are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their operation on a Permanent basis near Pulborough.
The ideal candidate will have strong Electrical Engineering knowledge, as well as experience within Full Project Lifecycle Management for Projects between £5,000 - £2,000,000.
Those with APM or Prince Qualifcations will be of particular interest.
The Project Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical / Electronic or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 5+ years’ Electrical or Mechanical Design experience for Machinery, Control Panels or Automated Production Equipment.
- Experience in managing projects across FMCG, Food and Beverage, or Pharmaceutical Sectors.
- Good capability to work across a multidisciplinary Engineering team.
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow documentation and design procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Project Manager’s duties will involve:
- Participating in Project Delivery from Concept and Specification stages through to Design and Delivery on customer site.
- Delivering Technical Proposals and bids.
- Contractor Management.
- Producing Mechanical and Electrical Designs using AutoCAD packages.
- Commissioning and handover of projects on completion.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Project Management position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.