LOCATION - Cambridgeshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £32,000 - £38,000 (dependent on experience)
My client – a company battling the global emission process throughout the manufacturing industry are on the lookout for an ambitious Electrically biased Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent near Cambridge.
The Client are moving from R&D phases into Manufacture and Delivery of their systems, with a view to expanding the team organically and scaling their operation significantly over the coming couple of years.
Candidates with strong experience in Fault Finding and Service of 3-Phase Electrical Systems will be an ideal fit and those with experience of working with Automated Machinery / Components will be of particular interest (Conveyors, Rotating Parts, Pneumatics, Robots etc).
The Electrical Service Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering.
- 2+ Years' experience in either Design, Commission or Maintenance of Electrical and Pneumatic Systems for Machinery.
- 18th Edition qualification.
- Ability to effectively follow Electrical and Mechanical drawings and schematics.
- Experience of Panel Wiring.
- Proven ability to work in a Field Service based position; managing your own schedule efficiently.
The Electrical Service Engineer's Duties Will Involve:
- Carrying out Wiring and Re-Wiring of low voltage systems, as well as single and 3-phase Machinery.
- Maintaining, disassembly and reassembly of complex equipment including pumps, drives and conveyors.
- Working from Electrical Schematics to identify components and parts for replacing.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Completing Commissioning activities.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Electrical Service Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.