LOCATION - Wembley & Hertfordshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £30,000 + 17.5% Shift Allowance
My client - an industry leading manufacturer are on the search for an experienced Maintenance / Field Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent operation in Wembley. The ideal candidate will be Electrically biased and have some good experience in the Service / Installation of both Electrical Hardware and Software.
The Electrical Service Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Ideally experience working within heavy plant or process industries.
- Knowledge of PLC Programming for Automation Systems.
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven ability to work in a Field Service based position; managing your own schedule efficiently.
The Electrical Service Engineer's Duties Will Involve:
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on customer sites.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.