LOCATION – Bedford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £29,000 - £36,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client – a specialist solution provider for companies within the aerospace and manufacturing sector are looking for an Electrical Systems Engineer on a permanent capacity in Bedford.
The Electrical Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- Working knowledge of HV Equipment and Switchgear
- Broad understanding of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering found within Special Purpose Machinery
- Fully comfortable with the design of safe Electrical circuit diagrams.
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Participating in Design changes of Switchgear and HV equipment.
- Maintaining existing equipment and implementing new Machinery.
- Documenting changes in operating procedure
- Interacting closely with Senior Systems Engineers and the wider facility to deliver efficient solutions.