LOCATION - Surrey
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £40,000 - £48,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
My client – a manufacturer of bespoke systems are on the lookout for an Electrical Design Engineer to join and lead their team on a Permanent basis in Surrey.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in the Electrical Design of Control Panels for Single Phase Machinery and systems.
Those from a hands on / assembly background will be of particular interest.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Proficiency with CAD software preferably AutoCAD Electrical (AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT will hold some transferable experience).
- Familiarity with Design and Development of Single Phase machinery.
- Experience within an assembly / workshop based environment.
- Leadership experience.
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
The Electrical Design Engineer’s role will involve:
- Design and Development of new products and upgrades to existing product range, in line with market demands.
- Selection of PLCs for Integration with Automated Systems.
- Ensuring compliance with directives and standards of systems throughout the Design process.
- Assessment of customer requirements and delivery of bespoke products to given specifications.
- Supervision of Panel Assembly and working from feedback to improve designs.
- Taking part in Design Review Meetings.
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering / Supervisor position please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.