Pay rate: £18-£22 per hour depending on skillset/experience
Duration: Initial 2-month contract (Likely to be extended)
Location: West Midlands
You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
A great Engineering company based in the West Midlands, who specialise in manufacturing fine chemicals and rubber accelerators, are now seeking to hire a Contract Electrical Technician on an initial contract basis.
The successful Contract Electrical Technician will:
- Need to have a recognised Electrical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an Electrical discipline as a minimum.
- Experience with electrical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment
- 18th edition electrical wiring regulations.
- Ideally you would have a Compex (Ex01-04) & (Ex05-06) qualification but this is not a necessity
- Ideally have a good understanding of ATEX requirements.
If you are an electrical technician who has the relevant experience and is available to start immediately, then this position may well be perfect for you...