LOCATION – Bristol
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 per annum
My client – an industry leading manufacturer and supplier of Medical Devices are on the lookout for an experienced Electrical Technician to join their team on a permanent basis in Bristol.
They've got a requirement for a candidate to work across a multi-faceted role and look at Panel Wiring, Electrical Installations and Upgrades of Systems onsite.
Candidates with demonstrable experience of working within a Manufacturing Facility (with good familiarity of Production Machinery) will be of particular interest.
The Electrical Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical Engineering or Controls Engineering
- Ideally experience working within high volume production industries.
- Knowledge of fault finding and making adjustments to PLC Programs.
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, repsonding to breakdowns and working on PPM.
The Electrical Technician’s duties will involve:
- Working within a busy Manufacturing Facility to assemble Production Machinery.
- Control Panel/ Cabinet wiring for Special Purpose Machinery.
- Fault Finding and Diagnosing Machinery to allow build tasks to be completed
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on site.
- Responding to break downs and faults in an quick and effective manner.
If you are interested in this Electrical Technician based role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.