Electrician - Essex – Contract Position – Immediate start
I am looking for multiple Electricians for an ongoing contract within the domestic industry covering Essex.
This is a great opportunity for the right Electrician to join an expanding business with guaranteed workflow, company van and fuel card.
The Role will involve
- Electrical installation
- Call outs on a 4-weekly basis
- Carrying out detailed inspections on domestic properties
- Recording inspections of properties
- Maintaining good housekeeping throughout the installation
- Having good people skills and able to work within a team and be reliable and on time
- Working efficiently on projects to ensure project is delivered on time
- Communicating with management and other contractors on site
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Reliable, punctual, and able to work to time constraints
The relevant qualification & equipment required
- City and Guilds 2330 Level 2 and 3 or equivalent
- 18th Edition Wiring Regs
- Full driving license
If you are an Electrician looking for long term security then this is a great opportunity for you, please apply now to find out more.