JOB – Electrical Engineer
LOCATION – Cornwall
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £26,000 - £36,000 (dependent on experience)
My client – a company operating in the manufacturing industry are looking for an experience maintenance technician to join their team on a fixed term basis in Cornwall.
The Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Heavy Electrical bias to Engineering background. C&G qualified and time served apprenticeships are particularly beneficial.
- Hands on experience working with a range of equipment and machinery, Electro-Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience is of benefit.
- Background in both PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Exposure to working in a busy, high speed production environment is of benefit.
The Maintenance Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Fault finding and repair in both planned and reactive maintenance routines.
- Providing efficient installation and maintenance of plant equipment and production machinery.
- Working alongside the Facilities Manager to ensure all upgrades, modifications and repairs of equipment are well documented.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.