Role: Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per annum.
My Client – a market leading manufacturer of Medical Devices and Robotic Systems are on the lookout for a number of experienced Electrical Design Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis near Boston, MA.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Designing Analog, Digital and Micro-controller circuitry.
Those with experience in the full lifecycle design and validation for Motor / Drive systems or Handheld Power tools will be of particular interest.
The client are particularly interested in hiring individuals with a passion for innovating and constantly driving improvement within complex product ranges.
The Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer will have the following attributes:
- MEng / MSc, BEng, BSc (or similar) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience of Electronic Hardware / PCB Design experience.
- Proficiency in design of Schematics using Altium.
- Some software development experience (C / C++).
- Experience with Electronic test apparatus such as Oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of circuit modelling using LTSpice or PSpice
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written.
The Electrical / Electronic Design Engineer’s role will involve:
- Designing and verifying Electronic Circuitry for Robotic systems.
- Debugging and and supporting the build of complex PCBs
- Creation of test procedures.
- Supporting testing and certification of designs to relevant safety standards.
- Participating in full lifecycle Design and Project work – working closely with customers and other teams.
- Preparing and delivering technical reports.
For more information about this Electrical / Electronic Design Engineering role please apply, or email Jack Smillie on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group